Mentoring & Coaching for Supervisors & Managers
Building Your Management Team: A 3-Part Webinar Series
- Is your management team all on the same page?
- Are young managers mentored to build success skills?
- Does your team have the communication skills to achieve better results?
- Do your managers know how to "coach-up" your staff?
These 45-minute webinars provide the tools for building a talented management team and empowered culture that is engaged for achieving goals. Also, they're recorded for you to view again up to 90 days!
June 22nd - Reaching New Heights through Mentoring Others (Recorded Webinar Available >>)
This 3-part quick start webinar workshop series is for credit union Supervisors and Managers tasked with achieving results. All of these webinars will begin at 8 am Pacific & AZ, 9 am Mountain, 10 am Central or 11 am Eastern. These three workshops offer Supervisors and Managers tools:
July 6th - Coaching to Enhance Your Team's Performance (Recorded Webinar Available >>)
- Helping Set the Course for Achievement
July 20th - Learning the Communication Game to Win at Work (Recorded Webinar Available >>)
- The Tools to Build Optimal Performance
- Understanding Verbal & Nonverbal Cues, Resolving Conflict, & More
Sign up for one webinar workshop at $49, or get all three in the series for $99; and you get one free! Every webinar is recorded and you have access to them up to 90 days after the original live date.
To register for the "Mentoring & Coaching for Supervisors" webinar series, select "Register for this Special" below, and fill out a web form to request login credentials via email.
Find what you were looking for?
Ask us a question, or let us know about your visit to our website. Please include your email address if you'd like a response.